Online consultation on the process of compliance of the study programmes took place on 5 March 2021.
The event was focused on providing basic information on the dates and procedures of compliance of the study programmes in the transitional period until 1 September 2022. The aim of the event was also to emphasize new expectations from the study programmes that higher education institutions should apply:
1. Identification of practice needs and qualification
2. Setting the learning objectives of the study programme
3. Participation of stakeholders in the preparation and evaluation of the study programme
4. Approval of the study programme at the higher education institution
5. Requirements for academic staff and other resources
6. Requirements for transparency, fairness, and administrative simplicity